𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝟣 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

 Hi, my name is Adonai, and this is my first blog, this week we learned about how to set up a blog to get posted. The initial criteria for it to be graded was for it to be up to at least 300 words and describe the process of a project that is in with this blog. It will be noted that another blog after this one will be graded from a different perspective, because it is an entirely different subject matter. We learned how to change our blog page and edit it, and we also reviewed some other students blog entries to give us an example of what our blog entries should look like moving on. Our teacher even posted on her blog about what we also did this week other than our blog pages, we watched clips of different movies and identified different things within the video. When we were told to look at all the examples by the other students that created their blogs, I was fascinated by the design and the font of the students' blog. I kept on researching and working on my own blog so I can handle it easily without trouble or accidentally deleting the page. After I created my official blog, I designed it to look like my own work and started coming up with ideas on what to write for my first blog entry to be published for others to see. As you can see this is my first entry. The research I did to start writing was needed, I looked at other people's work and their blogs, I looked at my teachers blog to get an example from it and indeed I did. As I come to a closingI got all the research information from a website called canvas in which my teacher uploaded the examples for me to follow and use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post stage 4 (Post 1)

Blog Post stage 4 (Post 3)